Jack in the Box. Tacos. You are so greasy but so delicious! Why must I drive to Missouri to find you?

The bridesmaids went out to Bella Trattoria at the Mission Inn. Having lived in Riverside for four years, I had been to the Mission Inn but this was my first dining experience there. We had a blast and the food was delicious! I can't believe I missed out on Mission Inn dining during my college years.

In N Out. Cheeseburger, animal style fries- I am never disappointed.

To add to the list of junk food we ate during our trip, we made sure to stop at Bakers on our way back from the wedding. There is really nothing special about Bakers other than the ability for me to get my dream burrito: beans. cheese. POTATOES. I can hardly get anyone in Chicago to make me a bean and cheese burrito without judgement, so it was necessary to get my dream burrito fix during our trip.
Now to the most anticipated food stop on our list, our beloved, Tommy's Sushi. What can I say? We love it. It lives up to our expectations every single time and my favorite sushi chef was present! Rainbow Roll, dragon roll, crunchy hand roll on soy paper, salmon skin hand roll and the amazing poki bowl. Ah! We love you Tommy's Sushi and an hour drive is always well worth it.
After sushi, we ended the night with Justin's Aunt Trish and his cousins, Randi and Sydney at Yogurtland. Sweets and great company, what more could you ask for?
This afternoon, we met Keith at Coffee Bean down by the Mission Inn. We made our way to Casey's Cupcakes, which Justin accurately described as "walking into a Victoria's Secret but for cupcakes." Cupcakes were good; no complaints. Instead of eating at one of my favorite college sub establishments (as planned), we decided to stay in the area and eat Simple Simons. Not one the most memorable food stops during our trip but it fulfilled my hunger!

We probably have one last chance to eat before heading to the airport tonight. What to eat, what to eat?!
California, you are so delicious and bad for my weight.
1 comment:
I love In N Out...and even though I live in CA, I hardly ever eat it! We tried Five Guys Burgers not too long ago..YUM. It definitely rivals In N Out. I can say though, I love both equally. Thanks for the visit and yogurt. So fun! Now, why didn't we take a picture?!
Post a Comment