Not sure when blogging became so hard but I promise to try a bit harder. Not that it matters, however, since nobody really reads this. The last two months flew by. In March I found myself wondering how it was already March and by the end of April, I couldn't believe how fast the month came and went. Wow- May already. Is this what happens when you get old?
I might as well mention how wonderfully warm it was today. 80-something works for me. A bit muggy and a bit drastic from the cooler weather we have had but if the boys and I can head to the beach, I am happy. Lots of running around, swimming and loads of sand in the wrinkly folds of my dogs faces makes me extremely happy. To top it all off, we ran into neighbors left and right, including Christopher and his new puppy Toby. Life seems so much more enjoyable when everybody is out and about. Let's keep up!
1 comment:
Yes, it matters...I read your blog! :)
Post a Comment