Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swag and Sweets

Yesterday I came home to not one but two deliveries at my door. For a girl who watches her boyfriend get packages more frequently than not, I was thrilled. The first delivery was a delayed package that belonged to Justin. Most of the boxes contents belonged to him but inside were the two Subaru dog bandanas justin had ordered for the boys. I'm a sucker for dog apparel but dog apparel purchased willingly by Justin? How could I not be excited? A shirt for justin, drinking cups, oil filters...blah blah, dog bandanas! Contrary to the expression on the boys' face, both have been very tolerant of the bandanas i have implemented as dress code inside the house.




The second delivery was unexpected and in the form of a Sprinkles bag. I knew almost immediately that only Sarina could be the source of this wonderful surprise. An assortment of beautiful Sprinkles cupcakes would have been enough but she had to go above and beyond and buy pupcakes for the boys! No need to go into how excited I was about the pupcakes. Bones attacked the cupcake at first sight and before I knew it, he had taken two bites and both cupcake and wrapper were gone. Thank you Sarina for the wonderful treats!




1 comment:

Sarina said...

glad you liked them :) thanks for letting me stay with you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...