Due to some photo uploading issues, I either had no up to date photos to share or had terribly edited photos posted on Facebook. The good news is that this problem has finally been resolved and hopefully I can keep current on our photos. With that being said, I will have to revisit Justin's 30th birthday!
Justin was shipped off to Hawaii during his actual birthday for work (awful, I know) so while he was gone I was able to make plans without him trying to stomp all over them. So by the time he returned, things were already planned and he could not weasel his way out of it. I had also spent all week glued to Pinterest with plans to attempt my own birthday cake. Race themed, of course. With only a few more days to collect my thoughts, I made a last minute decision to order a cake instead. My friend Gretchen had a custom cake made for her boyfriend's birthday a few months earlier and I was impressed. With that in mind, I knew I could count on Bittersweet to produce the perfect cake!
Justin being Justin didn't want to take the cake to dinner because he didn't want all the attention singing happy birthday would bring. I assured him that we could skip the singing. I asked the restaurant to refrigerate the cake with no other requests but even to my surprise, they marched out with it once we were done with our meal and embarrassed the thirty year old! Birthday success!






1 comment:
I wish I could've been there to celebrate with you guys so badly!
That is the cutest cake ever! And I'm so happy Justin was thoroughly embarrassed!
Post a Comment