Thursday, August 26, 2010

Goodbye Yellow

The first time we saw saw this apartment we liked almost everything about it. I knew it was most likely our future home- as long as the hideous yellow wall could be painted. Luckily the owners had no problems with us painting the walls. Even before we moved our stuff, painting over the yellow hallway was a top priority. Unfortunately for me, Justin did not agree and I had to wait two months. Since we had finally unpacked and organized, there was nothing else left to do but paint.

I only got around to painting a part of the hallway yesterday but the partially finished project has me very excited. I am thrilled about my color choice and even more thrilled about the disappearance of yellow.

Once the entire hallway is complete, I will post more pictures. Stay tuned for more..

(please excuse the crazy photo sizing, i'll have to work on that later)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Adena said...

I agree, that color goes better with the nice wood floors

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...