Remember my blog yesterday? Imagine my surprise when Justin pulled out a beautiful graphite Kindle from his backpack!

Let me tell you, It is an impressive piece of e-reader technology. Because I am in the middle of reading a book, I had two choices:
- I could finish my current book and use the my Kindle for my next read
- I could buy my current book at the Kindle store and finish the book on my Kindle
In the end, there was no way that I could wait an extra day to use the Kindle- so Justin bought me the copy on Amazon.
Amazing Kindle fact: As long as the wifi isn't on, the battery is capable of lasting an entire month!
Once my book was instantly (and I mean instantly!) downloaded, it was time for the important stuff. I went online searching for the perfect cover. Justin suggested that I buy a sleeve that will do nothing more than protect it from the inside of my purse. When the Kindle Store failed to provide me with a functional yet cute cover, I turned to Etsy. As I expected, I found a million-and-one attractive cases and eventually narrowed it down to one.

Amazing, right?
The second order of business was naming my Kindle. I considered staying within the Star Trek theme and Justin suggested naming it in relation to my new cover. Everybody, please meet Nibbler. If you watch Futurama, you would understand.

I can't wait to get myself on the train during my commute, sit at Charmers, take my lunch at work, just so I can use Nibbler. Justin knows me so well, it is frightening. Thank you Justin!!
We're off to Charmers to read. Nibbler-Style.
4 comments:
OMG Meesa!!! I LOVE the Owl cover!!! While I don't condone the Kindle, the cover makes it more okay. Sarina will probably die when she sees it.
why do you not condone the Kindle? i thought you'd be a fan! there was an elephant cover and i thought of you!!
yeah I do NOT approve of the cover! lol just kidding. My mom just got a Nook! You guys really are BFF.
does the owl having an intense face make it even scarier for you sarina?
Post a Comment