Now I sound like the majority of people on my facebook. Why does everyone in southern California insist on freaking out when it rains? Who am I kidding? I was probably one of these people when I lived in California.
All of my flights ran behind schedule and my final arrival in San Jose ended up being an hour late. The only part of my trip worth mentioning was the fact that I finally had wifi on a flight. Pretty sure Justin did not appreciate this while he was trying to get work done at school but how could I not message him constantly on gchat when I was able to do so while 30,000(too high, too low?) feet in the air? Why is this not available on every flight?
The rain is supposed to end today and hopefully I can enjoy the 50+ degrees. Is it weird that I miss the snow?
1 comment:
I love the rain. I am probably one of the few who doesn't complain. We've had a long run of it, but we all know, (being that we live in CA), it's not gonna last forever. I laugh at how horrible people drive. It's ridiculous how a little rain freaks people out!
Post a Comment