Saturday, February 26, 2011

Updating and Blaming

Oh my god. It is the end of February and I have managed to post zero times. My apologies.

Since I seem to be a chronic bad blogger, this month I blame my lack of blog-related productivity on the following:

There are only twenty-eight days in February. As of late, I average somewhere close to one blog every twenty-plus days (terrible, i know!), so this short month is making me look bad.

Work is taking over my life. I find being an adult difficult. Too much of my time is spent away from home and thus away from my blog.

I turned twenty-five. I hate to admit this but February means I sit and claim the entire month. I rarely end up doing anything but it's fun to be excited about something. And then it ends, and all I can think about is how fast it went by. This year my coworkers made me at least go out to dinner for my birthday. It turned out to be fun and I'm officially a quarter of a century old. Very scary. The best part of my birthday? A patient giving me their season ticket holder roadwatch party tickets at the United Center. I promise to blog about that soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Closet organization. After seven months of living in our current apartment, I decided it was time to organize the walk-in closet. Our closet is huge and one of the best parts of our apartment, it deserves to have a solid chunk of my time dedicated towards getting it together.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I can't believe it's already been 7 months since you've been in your new place!!

Happy quarter of a century. I remember freaking out when I turned 25. It's definitely a marking point. But now I'm heading towards 40 and REALLY freaking out. I wish I could go back to 25! :)

I love the picture in front of the Blackhawk legacy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...