Thursday, March 17, 2011

Daycare Education

Both dogs went to daycare today and what did they learn? Bones, nothing. Geordi, humping.

I watched them throughout the day on webcam and quite frequently caught Geordi trying to mount Bones. Of all the valuable things he could have learned while socializing with other dogs, he decided to pick up on the joys of humping. Granted he doesn't seem too confident in his abilities but I I've seen him try twice since we've been home- once while racing Bones up the stairs (and beating him, of course) and randomly by himself in the middle of the living room. Pretty sure he was under the impression that I would be impressed.

Hopefully this new discovery of Geordi's fades fast because I refuse to be the pug parent at the meetups or the park with the humping dog!

1 comment:

Trish said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...