I was hoping to have some pictures uploaded and edited but surprise surprise, I ran out of time.
Friends, hockey is back! I was excited all day about our first game of the season. Unfortunately, we lost in Dallas but hey, we have 81 games to go.
Here is my attempt at playing blog catch up:
1. School and work have taken over my life. For the first time in my life, I find myself doing both school and work. Much harder than I could have ever imagined.
2. Justin and I have been watching a lot of Indycar and F1 during the offseason. We are also planning on traveling to Austin, TX next November when F1 comes to the states.
3. An entire week of high 70's in October?! Wonderful but I knew it wouldn't come without a price. They just reported that Chicago is expected to have a brutal brutal winter. Bring on the snowstorms because I would appreciate a handful of snow days!
4. Tomorrow, we will finally put our jerseys back on and head to the United Center for the red carpet event and the season home opener!
1 comment:
OH I SEE!!! You will be in TX for F1 in November instead of where you belong!!! Watching hockey with me at the Honda Center!! BOO!
Post a Comment