Nothing but Twin Peaks on our television lately. Has anybody seen this show?
As usual, I was forced into watching a television show I had never heard of, let alone had any interest in. I am fairly certain that I rolled my eyes in disinterest throughout the entire first episode. At some point however, I realized that the show was drawing me in with its crime, murder, scandals and all of its unknown mysteries- all of my favorite things in a TV show. I cursed Justin for knowing me well and tricking me into something he knew I couldn't resist.
Thirty episodes later, I still can't believe this was a television show. Thirty episodes, no episodes remaining and one day later- I still find it difficult to wrap my head around Twin Peaks.

1 comment:
I have never watched this show. I don't get sucked into too many tv shows...there's just not enough time to watch them all...
Post a Comment