Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dartmouth



Congratulations Justin on your acceptance to your first Ivy League-Dartmouth College! 

At this point, I am pulling for all three of your acceptances for the following reasons:

1. Northwestern: Stephen Colbert is a Northwestern alumni!

2. UC Riverside: I, your loving girlfriend am a UC Riverside alumni (and its warm)!

3. Dartmouth: Aside from it being Ivy League,

Stephen is a wanabee Dartmouth alumni!


So many choices, such great reasons to go to each school and you haven't even heard back from all of the schools! 

When Justin initially sent out his applications, we made a deal. If Justin got accepted to six schools (which he claimed would not happen), I could get a puppy! So far, we are 3/3 and Justin is slowly trying to take back what he promised. Congratulations Justin on your acceptance and to your soon-to-be puppy ownership!

Update: I found the perfect puppy: Check him out here.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Congratulations once again Justin. I'm not surprised. I enjoy hearing about each of your acceptances! You better start preparing to welcome in a new puppy. (I think the puppy you found is perfect Meesa!)

Rees said...

The puppy is so cute! I knew Justin would get a lot of acceptances and I know there's more to come. So, I guess your getting your puppy, Meesa.

So Proud!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...