- It is amazing the things people read and believe. I have said this before, but some people are not capable of thinking. They read, they see a bible verse, the words God and Christian and take it in and share it in the form of thoughtless chain emails as though God directly whispered it in his/her ear. I wish the events in the movie Harry Potter were real, but they are not and with my [God given] brain, I am able to distinguish the difference between fiction and non-fiction. Apparently, this is difficult for some. "He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." -Albert Einstein
- The majority of my day-to-day stress roots from one single source: my dad and his irrational, out-of touch-with-reality expectations and need for complete control. Wow, I am so unbelievably asian.
- I do not remember asking my dad for unnecessary stress for my birthday. Thanks dad for the worst possible birthday ever :)
- I feel really lost.
- Why am I not capable of taking a power nap? If I attempt a power nap, I am really going to bed for the rest of the night. There seems to be nothing more difficult than trying to wake up from a brief nap. Twenty minutes just isn't enough.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Thoughts & Complaints
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. I hate people who do not think before sending out crap via email! I, too, wish the events in Harry Potter were real. I would be wooshing around on my broomstick running away somewhere exotic! I know someone who fits the Einstein quote to a tee...unfortunately. (Love the quote by the way!)
2. The majority of my day-to-day stress comes from my children fighting and screaming in their tornado of a room, figuring out what to make for dinner, how many loads of laundry I need to do today, if I have enough food in the cupboard to last until I go grocery shopping again, (even though I pretty much go everyday), and how to not eat something that tastes so good but is wreaking havoc on my figure, or lack thereof. Wow! I am a middle-aged mom! EGADS.
3. We are going to have to make up for your worst birthday ever soon!
4. Welcome to my life! I feel totally lost everyday! You are not alone.
5. Consider my powernaps (if they exist at all) in one word - coma. Again, you are not alone.
That felt good! I love venting! Thanks for giving me the space to do it. We should have these sessions more often! ;)
Cheers!
Post a Comment