It was that time again. The Blackhawks were back in town and Justin and I made our way to the United Center. At the last game, we sat at the top in the 300 section and had an absolute blast. Since Justin and I have been religiously following the Blackhawks, we decided to splurge on better tickets. I happened to find a listing on craigslist for tickets that were two rows from the glass and before we knew it, we were meeting some guy to purchase tickets. We knew we were up in the front but we were not prepared for such great seats. When the guy sold us our tickets, he warned us about flying pucks in this particular section. We learned [twice] that he was not kidding. There were two instances where the puck was a mere inch away from hitting the top of the glass and flying towards our heads. Awesome!

During one of the intermissions, the ice crew came out and began the t-shirt toss. I looked behind me and watched as everyone stood in hopes of snatching the shirt. Before I knew it, the shirt bounced off of multiple hands and into the empty seat next to me. I reached over in confusion, shrugged my shoulders and showed Justin what luck brought me that night. Woohoo! The Blackhawks lost, but I caught myself a free x-large t-shirt!
We looked over the recorded game and found ourselves in the crowd. Actually, we were on TV most of the game.


6 comments:
I will admit, that is AWESOME you guys sat so close, but I will also tell you this:
while you watched your hockey team lose, that very same night this glorious event took place:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Ni0ZzkyVE
you know you want to be become a fan again. YOU KNOW IT!
=]
you know I'm going to have to agree with Sarina, that was just an amazing shot (joseph and I watched that game as well). I think we need to go to a bulls vs. *some really awesome team* to remind you of how awesome basketball REALLY is.
Instead she saw this from the glass: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNfxZA3jPGI
DO IT COURTNEY! Meesa has completely forgotten how awesome the NBA can be!
lol "anonymous commenter" - let's not forgot the final score was 1-4 over yonder.
who is this anonymous person?
wait, i think i figured it out.
im SO happy that now i have both sarina and courtney ganging up on me!
Post a Comment