Saturday, December 26, 2009

Snuggie

Upon returning to California, we were lucky enough to spend time with Justin's family. Trish and I have remained in constant contact after our move, thanks to facebook and AIM, and I could not wait to see her! Needless to say, there is never a dull moment with the Barton family.

I got Bones a Snuggie for xmas this year and once we put it on him, Randy insisted on taking a photo with the Snuggie-fied Bones! We eventually passed poor Bones around and everyone got their turn with Bones. I can only hope that the human Snuggie is better than the dog one because it is pretty worthless!


3 comments:

Courtney Ann said...

HUMAN SNUGGIES RULE! unless you get up from the couch... then it's kind of like the back-less robes you wear at the hospital... cold. Leopard-print snuggies ftw!

Meesa said...

Justin said NYE is SNUGGIE DAY. He heard it on the radio? You are supposed to walk around in Snuggies. Get on it!

Courtney Ann said...

hahaha!!! I might... I'm supposed to dress up to the party I'm going to go to, but once the champagne bottles pop at midnight, my snuggie WILL BE ON! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...