Thursday, November 11, 2010

To Geordi

My baby turned one last weekend. How did this happen? As I did with Bones, I will once again write a letter to my dog who cannot read.

Photobucket

Geords,

why are you already a year old? Even though you aren't a puppy anymore, I still see your adorable puppy-like face. Your bark is louder and more adult-like but you still bounce around like you're a pup. I don't know that I can ever consider you anything other than my puppy. You have turned out to be such a sweetheart and your every innocent (and sometimes not so innocent) action makes my heart melt.

You are without a doubt our little comedian and both your Daddy and I can't get enough of your comedic ways! Who knew a dog could be so cat-like? You must have known some cats during your early puppy days prior to coming home to us. We love you and please know that Mommy is sorry about not throwing you a party. With Dodger moving to New York, you no longer have many friends to party with!

Happy 1st birthday our sweet kitty cat! We love you more and more everyday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...