Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clean Living Room. Check!

In a perfect world, I would enjoy my day off by laying in bed all day. Unfortunately Wednesdays call for a lot catching up on household cleaning and errand running. I have skipped the cleaning part of my Wednesdays for several weeks, so I had no choice but to clean our disaster-zone-apartment.

The morning started with a nice walk to the park with the dogs. It was sunny, the boys' booties stayed on and the boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves. These walks don't happen as much as I'd like during the cold days because having to get up early for work is hard enough but when I have to consider the extra time it takes to dress the dogs for the cold, it becomes difficult. If only I didn't work.

Photobucket

Justin and I went to Northwestern just in time for him to make it to his class and I stayed in his office grading tests for him. What happened to my day off? I later treated myself for all of my hard work with a gigantic sandwich at Bat 17. At this point all the fun was over and it was time to face all the cleaning I had to do. Justin even did his part by organizing his office. Actually, the best part the day was Justin setting up the extra tv in his office. Why you ask? His big UGLY driving seat (which overstayed its welcome in the living room) for Gran Turismo is finally out of the living room and out of sight. Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

Courtney S said...

Blahahaha!!! That video game closet in his office is priceless!! Now I just need one for Joseph! P.S You graded exams for him? I don't need Joseph getting any ideas; you're making me look bad =P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...