Friday, January 21, 2011

Swans



After putting it off for weeks, Justin and I finally got around to seeing Black Swan.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Justin expected more from the director. I felt like I had been emotionally run over by a truck. I felt a million different emotions and I still find myself trying to sort them all out. Absolutely amazing. Go see it.

On a much less artistic note, poor Bones has some sort of infection on his paw. We noticed him limping outside but assumed it was due to the cold. When he continued to limp in the house, I looked in between his paw pads and found that it had been bleeding. Poor baby, it's always something. The vet thinks a combination of the salt and the cold weather caused an ulcer of some sort. Hopefully a little preventative care will help heal my Bonesie's paw. For the time being, he is limping around the house with the most pitiful look on his adorable face. Surely he will milk this for all it is worth. I should also note that the service I received at the vet was much different than the usual nonsense. Let's see how long this lasts.

1 comment:

Trish said...

I know I won't be seeing this movie for a while...so fill me in. Is it a trip through the psyche?

Sorry about Bones :( Hope he feels better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...