Monday, May 9, 2011

Marking Discountinued

Justin is in Iowa for a conference which means I can finally use the big computer to upload photos. Usually, this computer is fully occupied by Justin and iRacing.

Nothing new to report, other than the Hawks being eliminated. But we won't get into that since I am just beginning to recover from post-elimination depression. Since we purchased tickets into the second round, we will more than likely be spending the returned funds to attend the Indy 500. This, should be interesting.

The boys have a new pug friend in the neighborhood and it could not have been at a more perfect time. The weather is finally starting to warm up and the boys can burn off their winter weight by running themselves silly with their new friend, Holiday. Since Dodger moved to New York they have been lacking in the play date department- so it is fun to know that they have someone to meet at the park. With this being said, our old neighbor just got a new pup, so the boys have been overjoyed by all the new friends!

20110424_111312


Keeping on the topic of the dogs (what else do I talk about?), I am happy to report that the boys have been appreciating their dog beds. Okay, that doesn't make much sense. Basically, the boys- and by boys I mean Bones, has had a bad habit of lifting his pug legs and marking on the multiple dog beds of the past. Washing the beds proved to be a waste of time since he continued to do it. Disappointed, I had to accept that I could not buy all the cute beds for the dogs. A few months went by and I decided that the boys needed a dog bed for the car. They were frequently commuting to daycare and would need something more comfortable to sit in. Knowing the history of bed marking, I was skeptical but decided to try it anyway. To my surprise, they love the bed, have not peed on it and actually lay in it! A month passed with no incidents and I scored this one as a victory! As a reward (more for me than the dogs), I purchased the cutest owl dog bed. I am happy to report that no marking has occurred. Victory!

picplz_upload

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...