Monday, May 23, 2011

To Life.

Two posts in a row. Are you shocked? I know I am.

I don't mean to harp on the subject of not working but seriously, you forget how to enjoy life when work takes up all of your time. It is nice knowing that I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn just to sit in rush hour traffic on LSD. Actually, it isn't even the possibility of sleeping in that I enjoy- it is being able to do things when it is convenient for me. You forget that life can be lived by one's own schedule and not by somebody else's. Some will read this and think Meesa, grow up, that's all part of working and being a grown up. I disagree. I am certain that there is a difference between working and drowning and giving up your life to work. And for what? In this case, nothing really. Now I know.

My time off is supposed to be spent being productive (aka studying). But on my first day off, I decided to spend time with the dogs, meet Justin for lunch, enjoy the warm weather and catch up on some blogging on the patio.

The dogs and I walked down to the beach to find tons of other dogs running around. So this is what it is like during the weekday! The boys did some running around in the sand, swam in the cold water and I managed to drag them home.

A good day in my book.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

really impressed with the blogging. guess I look like a slacker now since I did no blogging on my day off! :)

Meesa said...

you sure do! now get on it. it's not like you did nothing today, you hung out with Q&S!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...