Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Justin and I celebrated our first New Year's Eve by welcoming 2007. We made our way to the decorated Mission Inn, took a few pictures and left. My car overheating was probably the most exciting thing that happened to us that particular night. Last year, we stuffed ourselves with Tommy's Sushi, my brother and Justin played video games and I fell asleep not long after midnight. As you can see, our track record for exciting New Year's Eve celebrations are non-existent. But this year we made our way out to a semi-social New Year's Eve celebration! We made our way to Justin's aunt's house, played the dreadful 'Puerto Rico' board game [I regretfully] bought Justin for Christmas, put on party hats and rang in the new year with the greatest group of people! 


'Puerto Rico' tutorial-Doesn't Trish look thrilled?

Our semi-successful attempts to celebrate the new year with confetti!

The only picture I have where we are all looking at the camera or decent.

Wishing you all the very best in 2009!

1 comment:

Trish said...

HAPPY 2009!

It was so GREAT to ring in 2009 with you guys! You made it so much fun.

I'm sure driving home at 4 A.M. was a blast too...and I'll bet Meesa dreamed the whole way home of loading corn and tobacco onto ships while building a warehouse to hold extra sugar.

Yeah. Need more of that white stuff.

Especially when playing Puerto Rico!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...