Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello Again Chicago

We bothered Justin's Uncle Dave once more and luckily for us, he was willing to drive us to John Wayne at six thirty in the morning! After an exhausting flight, we made it to Chicago! Two months back, I would have never imagined that I would have returned so soon. Unlike our last trip, the weather in Chicago has been nothing but amazing!

The John Hancock Building is right outside our hotel window
After lunch at Navy Pier, we decided to indulge in some churros. Rather than ordering a normal churro, Justin decided he was going to try the "fiesta churro." He was greatly disappointed when the lady handed him this:

Justin and I decided to take the architecture tour through the river. Chicago is amazing!





After the sixty minute boat tour, we went to the IMAX theater at Navy Pier to [finally] watch Star Trek!!!! Oh boy, was I disappointed. A blog to follow at another time.
They call this a beach. But we all know that this is a lake!

Me at the beach. I suppose it looks like the ocean.
Chicago is unbelievably green! While waiting to view an apartment, I had to capture the tree lined street.
The guy showing the apartment was thirty minutes late. So, I decided I should take some pictures of Justin in front of the building we were waiting to see.

1 comment:

Adena said...

i'm so excited for you! it all looks amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...