Not to brag or anything, but I have the greatest co-workers in the world! As I reach the end of my time at Eye & Vision Care, I can't help but be sad about having to leave such a wonderful work environment. Because I did not go to school in Santa Barbara, I came here knowing no one other than Justin. Being able to work at Eye & Vision Care allowed me the opportunity to not only gain valuable experience in the field of Optometry but to take with me lasting relationships with great mentors and friends. When I interviewed at Eye & Vision Care, I was told about the family-like relationships the employees shared. This is exactly how I would describe my relationship with my co-workers as I have come to consider them to be my very own Santa Barbara family. A special thank you to everyone who made me feel so welcome into the EVC group throughout the year!
Congratulations Meesa on all you've accomplished this past year! I'm sure you're sad to leave, but obviously you've made some great friends who I'm sure will remain with you as you move into a new phase!
Meesa, I can't even begin to tell you how much I am going to miss being around your eccentric personality! You seriously made me feel "alive" because we have so much fun together! I'm blessed to say that I have you as my friend and even though I am heart broken you are leaving me...I know one day we will be reunited at Optometry School or as Co-Doctors at our future practice! Much love and the best of luck. You will always be missed my love! M$
2 comments:
Congratulations Meesa on all you've accomplished this past year! I'm sure you're sad to leave, but obviously you've made some great friends who I'm sure will remain with you as you move into a new phase!
Didn't realize Justin was part of the staff! ;)
Meesa, I can't even begin to tell you how much I am going to miss being around your eccentric personality! You seriously made me feel "alive" because we have so much fun together! I'm blessed to say that I have you as my friend and even though I am heart broken you are leaving me...I know one day we will be reunited at Optometry School or as Co-Doctors at our future practice!
Much love and the best of luck.
You will always be missed my love!
M$
Post a Comment