- I recently discovered that installing a printer on to a computer with an installation CD is no longer necessary! Did everybody know this but me? Justin bought a new laptop and had to brag about the fact that upon plugging in the USB cord from the printer to his laptop, his computer independently recognized the printer and printed. I became jealous and decided to try it on my laptop. And it worked. Now I can print whatever I want without emailing what I need to Justin and begging him to print it for me!
- Oh, Justin bought a new laptop. And convinced Alex to buy one too. Needless to say, Justin thinks he has the best laptop in the world; surprise. But to be fair, Justin's laptop was the victim of a margarita spill and survived. Long story short, Randy put on Justin's glasses to take Justin's place in a family photo and looking through Justin's -5.75 prescription caused him to test Justin's laptop's true durability!
- Justin graduates next week! He was published in the graduation edition paper with three asterisks by his name, indicating highest honors! On a much less important note, what will I wear to Justin's graduation? I need to figure this out ASAP.
- Adena was thoughtful enough to buy me a huge bottle of melon syrup and I finally had the chance to put it to use today. A blog is soon to come about my reunion with it!
- Justin and I bought the entire collection of Star Trek movies on Blu-ray. The first movie sucked big time, but the second and third one have been amazing. I want the world to know that I Love Star Trek! If you have never seen Star Trek (the TV series or the movies), do yourself a favor and try watching it! And no, I have not seen the new movie yet. I have a few more of the older movies to finish first..
Saturday, June 6, 2009
An Update on my Not So Interesting Life
Wow, I have not written a real post in a long time. Don't get too excited. This is nothing more than an additional lazy-bored-at-a-coffee-shop-waiting for justin-blog. Regardless, here is an update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i think your life is more interesting than you think, haha. yay for melon syrup!
LOL Meesa..any peripheral with a USB connection can be detected by the laptop instantly (printer, digital camera, etc..)
what kind of laptop did Justin get? and what are the specs? I'd like to challenge him for the best laptop in the world title
Sarina learned the term "peripheral" at the public library.
I want a copy of the school paper. So happy you got your melon syrup!
Congrats to Justin on Graduating with highest honors. Hope you had a good graduation
Post a Comment