Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jack and Michelle Fleming

I had the privilege of being a part of my friend Michelle's wedding day. Michelle and I have been friends since we were fourteen years old and as we made our way through high school we shared memories of drill team, associated student body, and being a part of our varsity cheer squad together. Even after going our distant and separate ways after high school, I have always considered Michelle to be one of my closest and most valuable friends. This past weekend, I learned that there is nothing more unreal than watching your closest friend get married. Being a part of the actual wedding has been an unforgettable experience and I am happy to have been there to support two great people on their wedding day. Michelle, if you're reading this, you were the most beautiful bride! And again, I am sorry I missed the rehearsal!

The Groom
Mr. And Mrs. Jack Fleming

3 comments:

carm i l l e said...

The both of you look amazing!!

Adena said...

you look sooo cute! you're obviously more than qualified to be in my wedding now, lol

Trish said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Meesa, you look gorgeous! Congratulations to the new bride and groom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...