
Chicago's summer weather is quite the killer. Never in my life have I experienced such humidity. Did I also mention that there are constant thunderstorms here? It's July, why is it raining? Even though the summer weather sucks really bad, Chicago is so much fun during the summer. The city really comes alive and we more than make up for the winter months where we cannot be outdoors. Every weekend there is a festival, an event of some sort and never ending amounts of things to do around the city. We kicked off the summer with the Stanley Cup win and the parade (blog still to come... someday..), then attempted to track down the Cup around the city, attended our first Cubs game of the season and last week we attended The Taste of Chicago for the first time. We joined our friends Amanda and Paul and had a great time! I will totally cheat by linking you to Amanda's post about our Taste adventure.
If you have the chance (and don't mind nasty humidity for a short while), visit Chicago during the summer months.
1 comment:
yay!! you've finally blogged again =)
Post a Comment