Saturday, September 5, 2009

Everything Korean

Did you know Justin can read Korean? Just kidding, he can't. But he sure is good at pretending. Thanks to one of Justin's friends, we were able to go to a Koreatown-like area. We ate lunch at a Korean restaurant where Justin picked up the Korean Tribune and I snapped this classic picture.

After lunch, we went to H-Mart, a Korean supermarket. I was able to find some stone pots for the Bibimbap, I've been wanting to make. Hopefully, I quickly find the inspiration needed to put those stone pots to use. We left the market having bought nothing but junk, but we were more than satisfied. Both Justin and I felt like we were back in California today. The Korean market and the restaurant made us forget that we were no longer able to spend time in Los Angeles or Garden Grove and for a brief moment, I really missed home.

3 comments:

Sarina said...

did they have oh! gamja ?? and did you buy it?

Adena said...

i've had bipimbap! i feel so cultured

Rees said...

I miss you guys!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...