Justin and I went to our very first Cubs game. Now that I think about it, this is the first time Justin and I have attended a baseball game together in the three years we've dated. How appropriate for our first baseball game to be at Wrigley Field! We were lucky enough to buy tickets on Craiglist for face value and our seats were nothing to complain about. We have walked by Wrigley Field in the past, and pass Wrigley often on the train. But this time we had tickets, and we were able to step inside the historic stadium. The most memorable part of Wrigley (for me) was the lack of a jumbotron. Regardless, Wrigley Field still rocked. Here is a really bad picture of Wrigley from the corner. In order to avoid looking like a complete tourist, I snapped a quick picture and put my camera away!


Justin refused to let me take a picture of him, but here I displaying our [healthy] food before returning to our seats!

Awhile back, I discovered that after every home game victory, the fans sing a song! I immediately fell in love with the song, while Justin (surprise, surprise) hated it. Ever since that day, I have been annoying Justin on a regular basis by playing the song on my computer or singing it randomly. Luckily for me, the Cubs beat the Astros and I was able to enjoy the victory like a true Cubs fan! Check out the video
here. 
Of course, no Chicago adventure is complete without bringing home something for Bones! Go Cubs!

2 comments:
love the shirt!!
Hey, I saw Dave with a Wrigley field mug..I want one!
Post a Comment