Hockey = Exciting!
I know just about nothing when it comes to hockey. Aside from watching The Mighty Ducks, I have never watched a hockey game. I never understood why people found hockey exciting until Justin and I went to a Blackhawks vs. LA Kings game at the United Center. Our seats were not top notch, but it was definitely better than I expected. I was shocked to witness all the shoving, banging and craziness that occurs on the ice. What was more shocking was that this was allowed. Players banging against the glass made me cringe at first, but after awhile I thoroughly enjoyed it. The fans were banging on the glass, cheering and booing... it was complete chaos! Justin had to answer my bazillion questions as I tried to keep up with what was going on. To my surprise, he was very knowledgeable about the game. Justin claimed he was always a Blackhawks fan and he proved it! I can only hope that we will be attending more games this season!

After the game, we stopped in Lincoln Park to eat pizza. I went to this particular pizza place last week and had to show Justin the size of their pizzas! The picture below is half of a slice!
No comments:
Post a Comment