
I was in high school when I read Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I remember engulfing myself in the continuous chase of symbols throughout the book. Justin and I went to see the movie today with friends, and I was not disappointed. Justin on the other hand was not at all impressed and began to pick apart the movie, specifically the physics related anti-matter related storyline. The entire two and a half hours kept me on my toes and as I left the theater, I felt relieved. Angels and Demons is a stressful movie to watch. Having watched the movie, I have concluded that I do not want Justin working in particle physics laboratories. Anti-matter coming in contact with matter is a frightening thought (as demonstrated in many Star Trek episodes).
Meesa: 4 Stars
Justin: 2 Stars
On top of watching a great movie, I found a limited time offer box of Star Trek gummies for sale!
2 comments:
I am glad that Movie was good I am hoping to watch it soon and feared the movie would not live up to the book...
I can't wait to see this. I am always scared when a movie comes out that is based on a book I love. I thought DaVinci Code was okay...but not as good as the book.
Tell Justin not to get too serious...it's a MOVIE. Sit back and be entertained. Even if it can't happen in real life! ;)
Post a Comment