Santa Barbara is on fire again. Don't worry, we are not near the fire. Let's just hope that it can be contained and a repeat of the Tea Fire does not occur.
I just heard this morning that there are several areas south and west? of the fire that need to be ready to evacuate at a moment's notice. They mentioned Goleta as one of those areas!
So what's the update? At the time I saw this, the fire was only 10% contained. Hope you guys are okay.
2 comments:
Happy to here that the fire isn't so close. I can't believe you have another one.
love Reesa
I just heard this morning that there are several areas south and west? of the fire that need to be ready to evacuate at a moment's notice. They mentioned Goleta as one of those areas!
So what's the update? At the time I saw this, the fire was only 10% contained. Hope you guys are okay.
Post a Comment