Another NBC Game of the Week, another disappointing loss. We gave up sleeping in two weekends in a row to attend heartbreaking games. Although the outcome was not in our favor, these two games (the Red Wings and the Capitals) have been the most exciting games we have attended this season.
Today's game was no different than the Detroit game last weekend. The game started at 11:30 a.m. and the United Center was exploding with excitement. Today we faced the top team in the NHL and [the waaaaaaay overrated] Alex Ovechkin. We watched Ovechkin get ejected during the first period after he injured one of our players and I would be lying if I said I wasn't relieved that he was gone. Unfortunately, we lost in the third period. Damn. Of all the games to lose, it had to be the two games that were televised nationwide.
The highlights of today's game:
- Watching Ovechkin get ejected from the game
- Spotting Vince Vaughn in a suite not too far from us
See that little area in color? Yes, that is Vince Vaughn

3 comments:
Awww...poor disappointed Justin. I don't care for the Capitals so I Booo the Blackhawks loss on this one. And I agree, Ovechkin is WAY overrated. I would've "accidently" spilled my coke on the Ovechkin jerseys sitting in front of you.
Ovechkin's injury must've screwed everyone up, even the mighty Blackhawks.
Sorry. (But if it was the Redwings you know I would be celebrating!) And I did celebrate in Vegas when I watched the Redwings kick some Blackhawk butt!
Love ya! ;)
It's not in as so much as me as it is Roenick, he's good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OmzqOnc9Q
Hahaha ok that picture of Justin is funny!!! Hahaha, well I'm also sorry for being disappointed. I also like the caption... "One disappointed Blackhawk fan." Then their is a picture of Justin with his hand on his head, hahaha!!! Love it!! I can't say if I like the Redwings or the Blackhawks because my mommy is from Michigan, which is where the Redwings are. Also I was watching a game like a month ago and the Blackhawks were really good!!! So yea... :)
:D
Post a Comment