Monday, March 15, 2010

Trekkie Pets

I rarely admit, let alone blog about the countless hours I spend online looking for things to buy for the pups. But I am so excited about this find that I just couldn't resist sharing it with everyone.

Several months ago, I came across someone on Etsy who made custom pet tags. One of his samples had the Starfleet logo from Star Trek, except it was upside down. I contacted him asking him if he could correct the logo if I ordered from him. Apparently, he had no idea that the logo was upside down (obviously not a Star Trek fan). Even with this disgraceful mistake, I knew I had to order them for Bones and Geordi. Months later, I finally came around to placing my order and I received a very nice email with the finished product today.



I am filled with excitement! Really, these tags are the coolest things our dogs will ever own. He even used our tags on his etsy site as a sample. Check him out here.

Speaking of the dogs, we need your help! Bones being the November winner for that photo contest he entered, is now automatically entered in the winner's contest. He is up against all the winning dogs from last year. I am really sad that I can't display a different (and much cuter) photo of Bones but we all know how cute he really is. I would be lying if I said one of the pugs he was up against (Willy) wasn't adorable but I can't turn my back on my own dog. Vote for Bones and I swear, I will never enter my dog into another contest again.

2 comments:

Trish said...

I can't wait til you have kids Meesa! You never cease to amaze me...your kids are gonna be the smartest, best dressed, most spoiled kids in the neighborhood! ;) Much like your doggies are!

Anyhow, I voted for Bones....looks like dog #1 has a lot of people pulling for him, and Bones is in second place...

Rees said...

I voted for Bones!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...