After months and months, Justin finally built the nightstand on my side of the bed. If it wasn't so complicated, I would have done it myself. We are talking months of begging and nagging on my part as well as constant delays due to school work on Justin's part. With Justin being on spring break, he had no excuses and it was time to build my nightstand. Justin built his nightstand when we first moved to Chicago (seven months ago?) but for whatever reason mine had to be postponed. Regardless of how long I had to wait, I am happy it is built because the asymmetry was driving me nuts!
What did I learn through all of this waiting? If it is at all doable, do it yourself!
1 comment:
That is such a cool nightstand. I love the part for books and maybe some magazines! Really neat. I had no idea Justin was so talented....
Would make a good birthday gift...mine's in June. *hint, hint. (yeah, right!)
Post a Comment