I decided to make a chart to compare Bones and Geordi in weight. I obviously have more data on Bones but I am excited to track Geordi in comparison to Bones' weight. It took me awhile to figure out graph making which is terribly sad considering I did nothing but make graphs during my last two years of college.

4 comments:
So far it looks like Geordi may surpass Bones in weight! Look out Bones!
what's this I hear that you were wanting to throw out a data point! Don't give the boys ANOTHER reason to go after use chemists! You should know better =)
We all know Geordi is going to get bigger... don't skew the data haha.
and by "use" I meant "us"! haha
Trish- i am pretty sure geordi will be bigger than bones. i just dont want to admit it.
Court- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Damn Joseph and his big mouth. I dont know what I was thinking. Of all the people to share my thoughts of skewing data with, I blab away to the biggest chemistry skeptics on earth. My bad.
Post a Comment