April 15th. For Justin it is a deadline to do two things: File his taxes and decide where he will spend the next 5+ years of his life. So far, Northwestern is winning the poll. Up until today, I had a preferable favorite, but now that the deadline is almost here, I am doubting my choice.
Living in Chicago would be exciting with the perfect blend of excitement and big city life. Having experienced New York and its constant intensity, Chicago is the perfect balance of big city life without the constant stress. But living in Chicago limits our surrounding areas. Aside from Evanston and other possible areas of Illinois, where else could we have adventures? Wisconsin? I'll pass. Whereas Maryland is in close proximity to multiple states along the east coast. We could go on weekend trips to New York and we would not be limited to one area.
Regardless, Justin will make the best choice. And no matter where he decides, the weather will be cold.
2 comments:
Whoa whoa...that blow to Wisconsin was totally uncalled for. I will have you know Wisconsin is bumpin'. Home of the Deke Slayton Memorial Space and Bicycle Museum AND Kohler's headquarters! Don't even get me started about the cheese...
My thoughts exactly. Hello? Cheese! Living in Riverside for four years, you know that it doesn't matter where you are - you can have fun adventures anywhere! You and I had tons hahaha.
Post a Comment