Saturday, April 18, 2009

Purple Fever

The plan was to ensure that Reesa (Justin's mom) would be the first to know about his grad school decision. We decided that when Justin did pick a program, we would break the news to Reesa by sending her a mug with the chosen school logo. Unfortunately, we were unable to find the mug dedicated to mothers, and now that Reesa knows, we can reveal Justin's final decision.



Congratulations Justin, Northwestern University is lucky to have you joining their program! I look forward to wearing lots of purple and someday meeting Northwestern's greatest alumni, Stephen T. Colbert.

2 comments:

Reesa said...

I agree Northwestern is lucky. I guess I'll have to get used to purple.

Trish said...

Yeah, Northwestern has just stepped up a notch with Marc Justin Royster at the helm.

Here's to your new purply existence. (haha!) Cheers on your big decision. Whatever you decided, it would've been the right choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...