
I have been without my dear
Peppy for a month! The dealership had to rebuild a part of my engine and due to lack of parts and having to have the part produced in Germany, it has taken an extensive amount of time. I was finally notified that I could pick up my car in Calabasas. Luckily, the dealership gave us a loaner mini throughout the wait, but even though we enjoyed some of the bells and whistles (heated seats, keyless entry, etc), nothing compared to good ol' Peppy! I drove an hour to Calabasas, dropped off the loaner, and waited for Peppy. When he finally arrived, I thanked the guy who brought him to me, jumped in my car excitedly and drove a mile to meet Sarina for an overdue reunion. After chatting about college memories, and trying to find out how much Sarina utilizes her public library, we headed our separate ways. I stopped at a light in a busy intersection and noticed Peppy shaking. I then heard the puttering. I began to worry that the car would die at this intersection and that I would cause a massive traffic issue. With my luck, I got stuck at every red light in between the shopping center and the dealership. To the dealerships surprise, I had returned, and something was yet not right. They had to keep Peppy again, and I left empty handed. Come home soon Peppy.
4 comments:
ugh Peppy! for the record I do NOT utilize the public library hardcore. hahahhahahah I'm going to go check if I can access my records online right after I post this message.
get well soon peppy!
I can't believe you still don't have your car! Poor Peppy!
Meesa, I hope you have Peppy back by now!!
Peppy, stop getting sick!!! ;)
Post a Comment