Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bad Service

I went to Nordstroms today with plans to purchase a pair of purple Tory Burch jellies that I saw during my last visit. I walked into the shoe department, picked up the shoe and looked around for a sales person. Usually the sales people at Nordstroms flock over and annoy me to death, but today this was not the case. I saw a sales person walk right by me as he looked down to see what shoes I was wearing to determine whether or not I would be worth his time. Apparently, my puma flats proved myself not a worthy enough customer for his assistance. Bastard. So I continued to browse while scanning for alternative help. And of course, nobody else was available. So the meat-head asian with the nose ring apprehensively asked if I needed something as though I was wearing a "I do not want to buy any shoes, I just want to waste your time" sign on my forehead. With an annoyed attitude, he tells me they are sold out. In any other case, I would have left and most likely would have ordered them online, but I needed to try on a pair in my size to make sure I got the sizing right before ordering. I asked if I could try on a different color in my size, and this increased his annoyance. I was seconds away from asking him if he had something better he had to do because I would be more than happy to give my purchase commission to somebody else. If I had access to the back room, I would have fetched the shoe myself. I was completely satisfied with the shoe, but became distracted by yet another annoyed look on the guys face. I handed back the shoes and left. I would rather buy them online, buy the wrong size twice, return them, wait a month, run five miles barefoot, and read a torturing chapter in a physics book than give you commission for my shoes! Knock off the snobby attitude Nordstrom shoe department employee, you're not better than me!

2 comments:

itSAMEERacle said...

i say we burn nordstroms down

Trish said...

I knew there was a reason I never shop at Nordtroms! If they treated you that way with your Puma flats, I wonder how they'd treat me with my green converse??

screw them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...