Two posts in one day. I should be more productive. But this second post ties in with my last post, as it is related to Northwestern University. After visiting other campuses, I have come to realize that my four years of college may have been a joke! UC Riverside's campus is nice, but Columbia, Maryland and Northwestern; those are real college campuses. I could go on and on about all the things UCR lacks, but as I was browsing through Northwestern's online bookstore, I came across yet another painful reminder of the worthlessness of my university.

Look carefully. You are looking at Ralph Lauren Northwestern apparel. To be specific, that is a purple french-rib half-zip fleece! Ralph Lauren wouldn't be caught dead representing UCR's logo on their merchandise.
1 comment:
This is so true.
Something tells me even like..Kathy Ireland wouldn't want to design for UCR either.
Post a Comment