Like great parents, we have been attending puppy classes regularly at Petsmart with Bones. Justin tried really hard to get himself out of going to class this morning but I was able to convince him to change his mind. This was our third week of class, and we are now taking Bones in his carrier and onto the bus to get to class. Justin being the positive out-looker he usually is, discredited the class after day one. To an extent, I agree that we could have taught him ourselves and acting interested in the chatty instructors personal life can be exhausting, but I am happy that we at least attempted the class. As Justin reminded me today, we have three weeks down and five more to go!
We took Bones into the vet for his last shot and I had made a mental note throughout the week about asking the vet about Bones' constant hiccups and soft stool. She decided to test him for giardia since we had never seen Bones with normal solid stool. Unfortunately, he tested positive for giardia and has started treatment. I am thankful that we have been actively taking him for check ups and that we were able to catch the giardia!
Make sure to read Bones' thoughts on giardia here.
1 comment:
poor bones..I'm happy you found out and is having treatment!
Post a Comment