I'm home! Well, Chicago-home.
I got to the airport earlier than I expected so I did a lot of waiting. My last experience at Long Beach Airport was much more stressful and I remembered it taking much longer to get through the lines. But I suppose, getting there early is much better than running late. Good thing I downloaded Diner Dash 2 on my phone the other day since LGB offered no wireless internet. This trip to Long Beach Airport made me forget about the miserable stand-by experience during spring break as I somehow lucked out with an exit row seat (more leg room!), Direct TV and a short three and a half hour flight. Thank you JetBlue!
Once I arrived home, Justin and Bones were waiting for me outside. Bones looks slightly bigger than when I saw him last, but not nearly as big as I had feared. Justin grew too... a nice beard. We took Bones out for a long walk and I met Bones' new friend Lily and Carlton. The two pups rolled around, kicked and played for nearly forty-five minutes before we said our goodbyes. We eventually ran into them again later.
Bones has improved his tricks and can do more than just sit.. he can shake too! I can't get over how cute he is and I find myself gushing over every little thing he does. He is full of energy and I could not ask for a greater puppy! We bought him a really large bed yesterday, but he prefers to sleep on our bed. He has made it clear that he sleeps in the middle and I was surprised by how snuggly he really is. Throughout the night, I found him sleeping with his head on my neck, body or arm and he loves to be cuddled! Have I mentioned how adorable he is?
We plan to start him in puppy classes soon and I am excited to be able to see both Justin and Bones everyday! It was sad to leave California knowing that this time, I wasn't coming back in a week. Both Justin and I will miss everyone but we are looking forward to your visits, our upcoming trips to California and the chance to bring Bones to California sometime in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment