Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Testing Justin!

Countdown to Justin's GREs: its tomorrow!

I went to Albertson's after work and bought Justin some test based foods. 
  • Naked All Natural Energy Juice: for three hours of all natural energy!
  • Bananas: for his daily dose of potassium. Cautionary prevention of muscle cramping during the exam. You never know.
  • Smart Water: for [even greater] smartness
  • Granola Bars: no reason. He just likes them.
  • M&M's: for Marc (Justin) & Meesa!
Justin and I share a desk. It is usually large enough for the both of us to do our own work. My work space has progressively decreased throughout this week, and now with quantum physics books everywhere, I find myself blogging in bed. I am looking forward to Justin finishing his test tomorrow and hopefully he will let me take him out to lunch to celebrate! I considered attempting to bake a celebratory cake of some sort, but this is more than likely not going to happen.

Good Luck Justin!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I've been known to have my share of cramps during testing. You really do never know. (Although, in my case it's usually brain cramps...which probably won't happen to Justin!)

Marc & Meesa (M&M) TOO CUTE!

GO JUSTIN!

I'm thinking of you today!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...