Monday, November 10, 2008

Jabra SP700


I finally gave in and bought a hands free device in order to legally (and i suppose) safely use my cell phone while driving. I am still unaware of the specifics of this law and this leads me to wonder if using the speakerphone on my cell phone would be considered legal. And if so, I have found that it still requires me to have my cell phone in hand while driving. Therefore, the speakerphone does not seem like a safer alternative. Rather than having to scan my mirrors in fear that CHP will see me, I have decided to give into the bluetooth trend. Still, I am not a fan of the ear piece devices. This is why I purchased the Jabra SP700 today at Costco! I picked it up and walked it to the cash register thinking it was $30.00 with rebate, but apparently I read the signs wrong and it cost me a good $70.00! But after testing it out at home, I think it was a worthwhile purchase. It clips on to the sun visor, and surprisingly I am impressed by its sleek design. The quality of sound also took me by surprise and it has proven to be loud, crisp and clear! I am certain that in the next few days, I will have to fight the urge to make useless phone calls while driving. My brother and Justin will most likely become victims of my "just testing my new speakerphone" phone calls.  I am looking forward to using it. Plus, I have found a Christmas gift for my dad!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Hey Meesa,

You can test your speaker out on me too if you want! :D

Didn't even know this existed. Me likey. Much better than the obnoxious thingy over the ear.

How much do you pay for your Costco membership? Yearly price seems to be worth it according to numerous people I know who have one...yes?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...