Sunday, November 2, 2008

Introduction

This blog will probably be written by me because I doubt Justin will want to write his own posts. But who knows, maybe Justin will make a handful of guest appearances. I haven't blogged since I was in high school, and those blogs were mostly complaints about my teenage years, so hopefully this blog will actually be worth reading!

My hope is that this blog can keep you better informed and up to date with what we've been doing here in Goleta. And maybe more people will want to join and blog on their own so that Justin and I can see how everyone else is doing!







1 comment:

Trish said...

This is a great idea!

I have added this to my blog feed so I can read whenever there is an update. I am a blog addict and have a blog list a mile long!

I started a blog a while back for procrastinators (namely me), but don't post consistently enough. Maybe I will get back into it again and share the link when I do.

Until you post again!
Trish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...