Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

I have accomplished absolutely nothing today. I woke up to the fierce sound of wind and aside from looking out my window to what looks like a cold, windy and rainy day, I have done nothing but sit on my computer. I just finished two episodes of 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.' I should never watch these kinds of shows; i am a sobbing mess.

This is the first time Justin has left for home while I stayed at the apartment. It is so unbelievably lonely and I am incredibly bored. Aside from the quietness of the apartment, I am excited that Christmas is tomorrow. Not because of presents, but because the holidays will finally be over!

Reesa and Ethan came up to pick up Justin, and it was a blast! We were able to play on the beach for a bit, snap a few pictures and eat. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...