Friday, December 19, 2008

Rodent

Justin has graciously given me one clue about my Christmas gift. I don't see why I bother asking for clues since he always comes up with an ambiguous or random clue that throws me completely off track. This year, it was RODENT.

ro·dent
 
n.  Any of various mammals of the order Rodentia, such as a mouse, rat, squirrel, or beaver, characterized by large incisors adapted for gnawing or nibbling.

I have already googled:
  • rodent
  • gifts pertaining to rodent
  • cute rodents
  • rodent as clue for gift
  • alternative definition for rodent

Aside from some very cute
baby hedgehogs, I found nothing. Nothing that I would want as a Christmas gift. I then resorted to use "rodent" as a connecting clue. Rodent sounds like road, you travel on roads to go on a road trip, last thing I want to do is sit in a car for hours and possibly days, so an airplane.. TO NEW YORK! I'm so [not] good at this! I even asked my friend Sarina to help me in deciphering the possible meaning of the hint. She and I are usually very good at these things, but the only possibility we came up with was Mickey Mouse = Rodent = Disneyland. I highly doubt this is it. Justin, being the generous person he is, let me in on (what he considers) another clue: When I get the gift, I will say "Awww, a rodent!" and I will without a doubt be overly impressed by his clever hint. 

Lucky for me, this Sunday at noon, I will have the chance to ask ONE "yes, no" question. Sarina and I will be working hard to come up with a question that will hopefully do the most damage! If there are any suggestions for a good question, please let me know.

For those who read my post about my Christmas List: I have been promised one item on that list! Hopefully Justin worked some magic, pulled some strings, sold his soul to get me Inauguration tickets! 

Totally kidding.

kind of.

Who wants to go watch a gay-bashing evangelical bigot speak at the Inauguration anyway? Bad choice Obama!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...