Meet ___________________?
(insert name)
(insert name)
Justin and I are proud parents to an 11-week old male Pug puppy! We are between a few names at the moment, and need your help on deciding on his official name. Here are a few pictures to aid in your decision for this beautiful puppy's name!
For the time being we have been calling him Leonard (for Leonard "Bones" McCoy from Star Trek). We are stuck between Leonard, Bones and whatever name comes to mind. Leonard loves to play with leaves and loves his toys. As far as how we ended up with a puppy... that will require a blog of its own.
Help us decide on a name ASAP with your vote in the poll!
3 comments:
He's cute! I love that first picture! Is he nice?
I can't believe you guys got your puppy that fast.
As far as a name goes, I voted for McCoy.
Randy's been rambling out names, and I thought of a couple as well:
Zulu
Clingon
Scotty
Captain
Einstein
Orion
Nebula/Nebbie
Ugly
Pip
Egon
Hahahahahaha...I will post more as we think of them unless you've already come up wtih his name!
Have fun!
Meesa, you're going to be so sad to leave him when you go back home!
Very Cute! Orion is kind of cute.. I voted for Bones..
this is a tough one...i like bones mccoy, but nimoy is cute too
Post a Comment