Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sharpie and Wite-Out

Even though I have very little use for them at this point in my life, I love buying office supplies. There is nothing more satisfying than finding a pen that fits all of my needs.


Because Justin chews on the caps of all of our pens, I decided I would buy a retractable pen without a cap. I have used Sharpie pens before and liked them so this was a no brainer. Unfortunately, this pen sucked. Why is it so difficult to find a pen without a cap that writes smoothly? I may never know.


Then there is my love for Wite-Out. I remember often wanting to make stupid mistakes on my notes during lectures just so I could break out my Wite-Out. There are definitely low quality Wite-out's in the market, like the ones they sell at Costco. But BIC never seems to disappoint. Smooth, effective and now retractable? Amazing.

1 comment:

Courtney S said...

you are ridiculous and I love you. I love office supplies as well, which is why you'll love me new project I want to do around your birthday. On etsy I always see people selling moleskine notebooks that they pimp out themselves. I liked that ones where they have fabric covered notebooks, and it let me to think, "why can't Meesa and I make our own fabric covered moleskine notebooks?"

So I looked online and found instructions. We're going to make them ASAP! let me know what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...