My birthday is always a great reminder of how lucky I am to have such great people in my life. I am so grateful for Justin, my family, his family, my new friends and neighbors, my old friends and my puggies. My 24th birthday was pretty low key but I was able to introduce Courtney to some Asian culture and watch USA hockey beat Canada!
We had cake with Bones and Geordi and Justin actually sang to me all by himself. It was pretty much the cutest thing I had ever seen.


With the passing of my birthday, I started my first day at my new job! My days of laziness are gone. Happy birthday to me!
3 comments:
Too bad you didn't get Justin singing to you on video. I would've liked to see that.
Happy Birthday Meesa!
So where are you working??
Thanks Trish! I wish I would have gotten it on video too but I assure you that if the camera made an appearance during his solo he wouldn't have done it.
I got a job offer at an optometry practice and I got the ophthalmic technician position which I am really excited about!
so meesa, your name is bones... ok then. wait i got it!!! u use bones's comment name!!! ahh am i dumb!!! hahaha
Post a Comment